This German Pancakes recipe makes 6.
What You Need
1/4 cup goat cheese, softened
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
What To Do
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Add cheese, milk, flour, eggs, sugar and salt to blender and blend until smooth.
3. Melt butter in oven-proof, 10-inch skillet.
4. Pour batter into skillet, then place into oven and bake 25 minutes or until sides are puffy and top is brown.
5. Slide pancake onto serving plate, and cut into 6 equal slices. Serve topped with fruit.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes