Honey Apple Pancakes Recipe
This Honey Apple Pancakes recipe makes 8.
What You Need
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup apple juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon cooking oil
What To Do
1. Lightly grease griddle and preheat to hot.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, apple pie spice and baking soda.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg slightly, then stir in apple juice, honey
4. Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and stir until blended.
5. Pour batter, about 1/4 cup for each pancake, onto heated griddle. Cook 2-3 minutes (surface of pancakes should be bubbly with slightly dry edges), then turn and cook 2-3 minutes more.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes