Lemon Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
This Lemon Blueberry Pancakes recipe makes four servings.
What You Need
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1 cup lemon yogurt
1 cup blueberries
What To Do
1. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, lightly beat eggs, buttermilk, lemon yogurt, milk and melted butter.
3. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients all at once, stirring just to blend (batter will be slightly lumpy).
4. Dust 1 cup fresh, frozen or drained canned blueberries with flour, then add to batter.
5. Lightly oil a griddle or heavy skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
6. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle. When bubbles cover the surface of the pancakes and their undersides are lightly browned, turn them over and cook about 2 minutes more until the other sides are browned.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes