This Oatmeal Pancakes recipe makes 8-10 pancakes.
What You Need
1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 egg whites
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
What To Do
1. Place dry ingredients in blender and process until the oat flakes become fine.
2. Transfer dry ingredients into medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, lightly mix liquid ingredients, then add to dry ingredients, mixing only until moistened.
4. Let batter stand 5 minutes, the spoon batter onto preheated griddle for cooking.
5. Turn pancakes when edges are firm.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes