Peaches and Cream Pancakes Recipe
What You Need
2 cups Bisquick
1 1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 29-oz. can sliced peaches, drained
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
What To Do
1. Lightly grease a griddle pan.
2. In a bowl, add all ingredients but peaches and cream and beat until blended.
3. Heat griddle pan, then pour 1/4 cup batter at a time onto griddle.
4. Cook until pancakes appear dry around the edges, then turn and cook until golden brown.
5. Remove from griddle. Top with peaches and whipped cream and serve.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes