This Perfect Pancakes recipe makes approximately 14 4-inch pancakes.
What You Need
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 envelope Fleischmann's RapidRise Yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups milk, warmed to 120F-130F
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
What To Do
1. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt.
2. Stir in milk, butter and egg until blended.
3. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
4. Lightly grease your griddle or skillet and heat.
5. Stir down batter; pour 1/4 cup per pancake onto hot, prepared cooking surface.
6. Cook pancakes until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden brown.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes