Asparagus Ham Fettuccine Recipe
This Asparagus Ham Fettuccine recipe makes 2 servings.
What You Need
4 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into half-inch pieces
1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 green onion, chopped
2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, bring 4 cups water to boil in large saucepan. Add asparagus, cover and cooke 3 minutes. Drain and place in ice water to stop further cooking.
3. In a skillet, saute ham, walnuts, onion, sage and pepper in oil until onion is tender.
4. Add asparagus to skillet. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
5. Add fettuccine to ham and toss. Transfer to serving bowls or serving platter and sprinkle with cheese.
Return to Pasta Recipes index