This Bacon Noodles recipe was submitted by Eric Stephens. It makes 5-6 servings.
What You Need
2 packets pasta (any type)
2 onions, diced
5 slices bacon, diced
1 can peas
2 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Cook pasta as directed by packet instructions.
2. Dice onion and bacon.
3. Once pasta has cooked, drain, and leave to the side.
4. Fry the onion and the bacon together in the same pot you cooked the pasta in, then add the coriander, oregano and a little salt and pepper.
5. Mix throughly, then add the can of peas.
6. Heat through, then add the pasta again and mix all the ingredients together. Serve with a garden salad.
Return to Pasta Recipes index
Past Salad Recipes