Beef Noodle Casserole Recipe
This Beef Noodle Casserole recipe is a mealtime favorite with kids and adults alike. It combines ground beef, pasta and tomato soup.
What You Need
1 pound lead ground beef
1/2 cup onion, chopped
3 quarts boiling water
2 3/4 cups noodles, uncooked
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1 1/4 cups water
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup bread crumbs
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Heat skillet on stovetop, then add beef and onion and brown, then drain.
2. Bring water to a boil and add noodles, cooking per package instructions; drain.
3. Combine soup, 1 1/4 cups water and pepper and stir into cooked meat.
4. Add cooked noodles and stir gently.
5. Transfer mixture to 9x13 baking pan and sprinkle bread crumbs over top. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Return to Pasta Recipes index