Beefy Baked Ravioli Recipe
This Beefy Baked Ravioli recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 pound lean ground beef
Half of a 25-oz. package frozen cheese ravioli
1 (14-oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Crumble ground beef in large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink. Drain.
3. Stir spaghetti sauce and tomatoes into beef.
4. Spread a third of meat sauce into bottom of 11x7 baking dish. Place half of ravioli over the top, then ahlf of mozzarella and half of Monterey Jack.
5. Repeat layers, ending with last third of sauce on top.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Return to Pasta Recipes index