Broccoli Pasta Bake Recipe
This Broccoli and Pasta Bake recipe uses two prepared bags of Pasta Accents Alfredo as the base, with a couple cream soups and other types of creams making for a creamy texture. It serves six.
What You Need
Parmesan cheese, grated
2 1-pound bags frozen Pasta Accents Alfredo
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of celery soup
4 tablespoons sour cream
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 tablespoons whipping cream
1 teaspoon garlic salt
4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
2 cups shredded six-cheese Italian cheese mix
2 cups cheddar Chex mix, crumbled
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Use butter to coat the bottom and sides of 2-quart baking dish, then dust dish with grated Parmesan.
3. Prepare the two Pasta Accents Alfredo packages according to package instructions; set aside.
4. Combine chicken and celery soups, sour cream, mayonnaise, whipping cream and garlic salt.
5. Layer casserole dish with half of the pasta, sauce, and cheese. Place egg slices over cheese. Layer remaining pasta, sauce and cheese over eggs. Sprinkle with crumbled Chex mix.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Return to Pasta Recipes index