Festive Pasta Bake Recipe
The Festive Pasta Bake recipe is a delicious mix of bowtie pasta and three kinds of cheeses, with broccoli and two cream soups added. It makes eight servings.
What You Need
1 12-ounce package bowtie pasta, cooked
4 tablespoons margarine, melted
6 tablespoons double cheddar cheese sauce
2 14-ounce packages frozen broccoli florets, cooked
1 teaspoon salad supreme seasoning
2 eggs, beaten
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of broccoli soup
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
What To Do
1. Prepare pasta and broccoli according to package insructions. Drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a 2.5-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Toss pasta, margarine and cheese sauce and transfer to baking dish.
4. In another bowl combine eggs, soups and broth.
5. Pour half of sauce over pasta. Toss broccoli and seasoning, then spoon broccoli over pasta.
6. Combine mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and sprinkle over broccoli. Pour the rest of sauce over cheese.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Return to Pasta Recipes index