Take chicken breasts, cook and cut, then add noodles and plenty of down-home stuff to make a great Chicken Lasagna recipe.
What You Need
3 pounds boneless chicken breasts
4 cups water
3 celery stalks
1 onion, quartered
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Green onions, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
8 ounces lasagna noodles
2 cups grated Colby cheese
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
What To Do
1. Put chicken breasts, water, salt to taste, celery and onion into large sauce pan and cook until chicken in done (about 45 minutes). Remove chicken breasts, leave broth in pan.
2. Allow chicken breasts to cool, then cut into small pieces.
3. Preheat oven to 350F and butter a 9x13 baking pan.
4. Add lasagne noodles to saucepan with broth and cook until tender.
5. In a bowl, combine chicken soup with sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, green onions and garlic salt, and Mix. Add chicken pieces and mix again.
6. In prepared baking pan, alternate layers of noodles, chicken mixture and grated cheese. Bake 40 minutes.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index