This Crockpot Lasagna recipe makes six to eight servings.
What You Need
1 pound ground beef
1 29-ounce can tomato sauce
1 8-ounce package lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
What To Do
1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and mix well.
2. Spray interior of 6-quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Spread one-fourth of meat sauce on bottom of crockpot. Arrange a third of uncooked noodles over sauce. (Break up, if need be, to make them fit better.)
4. Combine cheeses in a bowl. Spoon one-third of cheese over noodles. Repeat layers twice.
5. Top with remaining sauce.
6. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
7. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index