Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe
This Easy Homemade Lasagna recipe makes 6-8 servings. And don't worry - "homemade" doesn't mean having to make the noodles from scratch!
What You Need
1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, drained
2 (26-oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
1 (16-oz.) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-oz.) package lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (15-oz.) package ricotta cheese
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions, and cook and drain ground beef.
3. Combine beaten eggs and cottage cheese in a small bowl.
4. Add 1 jar and half of second jar of sauce to cooked ground beef, plus garlic salt. Stir. Simmer 5 minutes.
5. Spread 3/4 cup of remaining spaghetti sauce in bottom of baking dish. Place 3-4 noodles over the bottom, slightly overlapping. Spread 1 tablespoon of egg/cottage cheese mixture over each noodle. Add 1 tablespoon meat/sauce mixture over each noodle. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
6. Repeat layers, ending with remaining sauce.
7. Cover baking dish with foil. Cook 30 minutes.
8. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index