This Lasagna recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 pound Italian sausage
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon whole basil
1 1-pound can stewed tomatoes
2 6-oz. cans tomato paste
10 ounces lasagna noodles
3 cups cottage cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
What To Do
1. Crumble or slice Italian sausage; brown, then drain.
2. Add garlic, basil, stewed tomatoes and tomato paste; cover, simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Cook noodles in salted water according to package instructions.
4. Preheat oven to 375F.
5. Beat eggs, then add cottage cheese, Parmesan, parsley flakes and salt and pepper, and mix together.
6. Using a 13x9-inch baking pan, layer half the noodles in bottom.
7. Spread cottage cheese mixture over noodles, then half the meat sauce. Repeat layers.
8. Bake 30 minutes, and allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index
Pasta Salad Recipes