This Mexican Lasagna recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1 cup cottage cheese
1 small onion, chopped
1 small can green chilesm drained
3 8-oz. cans tomato sauce
1 small can sliced black olives, drained
1 teaspoon salt
1 10-oz. package tortilla chips, crushed
1 cup sour cream
1/2 pounds cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a casserole dish.
2. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, garlic powder and green chiles and set aside.
3. Brown meat together with onions.
4. Add tomato sauce, olives and salt to meat and mix.
5. Layer ingredients into casserole dish in this order: tortilla chips, meat, sour cream mixture, and cheese.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index
Pasta Salad Recipes