Shrimp and crab make up part of the filling for this Seafood Lasagna recipe.
What You Need
1 16-ounce package lasagna noodles
1 pound cooked salad shrimp
1 pound fresh crab meat
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do
1. Fill up large pot with water and bring to boil; add salt. Cook lasagna noodles until al dente and drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
4. Stir in flour and let flour brown slightly. Add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, then add Parmesan cheese and stir well.
5. Using a 9x13 baking pan, spread a thin layer of this white sauce over bottom, then add a layer of noodles. Layer a quarter of the shrimp, a quarter of the crabmeat and 1 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna noodles. Repeat three times for four layers.
6. Top the final layer with sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until top is brown.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index