This Spinach Lasagna recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 pound lasagna noodles
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
10 medium mushrooms, sliced
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 pound washed spinach
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
8 oz. grated mozzarella cheese
What To Do
1. Cook noodles until al dente; drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil then saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms.
4. When onion is translucent, add herbs.
5. Chop spinach and add to skillet; stir until spinach is wilted and allow to simmer while combining cheeses.
6. In a large bowl, add all cheeses except for a half-cup of the mozzarella. Mix thoroughly.
7. Pour vegetables into cheese mixture and combine well.
8. In an 8x13-inch baking dish, alternately layer noodles with vegetable-cheese mix. Top with reserved mozzarella.
9. Bake 30 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index
Pasta Salad Recipes