This Vegetable Lasagna recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
32 ounces ricotta cheese
2 large eggs
Fresh ground pepper
2 (10-oz.) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to remove as much
moisture as possible
6 cups tomato sauce
12 no-boil lasagna noodles
1 pound fontina cheese, shredded
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Add ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to medium bowl and whisk together.
3. Add spinach; stir well.
4. Spread a little of tomato sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Arrange a layer of lasagna noodles on top of sauce. Spread one-third of ricotta mixture over noodles, followed by a third of the remaining sauce. Then sprinkle with one-third of grated cheese.
5. Repeat two more layers, ending with cheese on top.
6. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes.
7. Remove foil and continue baking until top is golden brown (approximately 15 more minutes). Let cool slightly before serving.
Return to Lasagna Recipes index