What You Need
1 pound multicolored rotini
2/3 cup oil
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2/3 cups mayonnaise
2 large celery stalks, chopped
6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
2 scallions, chopped
What To Do
1. Cook pasta according to al dente instructions on package (or remove from water a couple minutes before packaging recommends).
2. Drain, then run under cold water and drain again.
3. In mixing bowl, add oil, vinegar, mustard and mayo and whisk together.
4. Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix together.
5. Add salt and paprika to taste. Chill before serving.
Return to Pasta Salad Recipes index