Pasta with Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Use your favorite mixed vegetables in this Pasta with Roasted Vegetables Recipes, which makes 4 servings.
What You Need
8 ounces rigatoni, uncooked
1 pound fresh mixed vegetables
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chicken broth
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 500F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. While pasta is cooking, slice or cut vegetables and place in a shallow baking pan. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Brush olive oil over the top of vegetables.
4. Place into oven and cook about 10 minutes, or until veggie are caramelized and brown. Drain cooking juices from baking pan, reserving.
5. Chop roasted veggies into 1-inch pieces.
6. When pasta is done, drain well.
7. Toss cooked pasta with reserved cooking juice from veggies, plus vegetables, vinegar, chicken broth and Parmesan cheese.
Suggested vegetable mix: green beans, carrots, yellow squash, zucchini, red bell pepper and mushrooms.
Return to Pasta Recipes index