This Saucy Beef Pasta recipe has a garlicky, oniony undertone over a foundation of pasta, ground beef and green beans.
What You Need
1 pound, 6 ounces lean ground beef
5 ounces green beans
1/2 cup onion, minced
2 cubes beef bouillon
1/3 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dry parsely flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 cups noodles, uncooked
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Bring a half cup water to boil in a saucepan. Add green beans, lower heat, and simmer about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
3. Place ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat and brown. Drain.
4. Cook noodles according to package instructions; drain.
5. Combine flour with 2 cups cold water and stir until smooth. Add mixture and bouillon cubes to ground beef. Cook, stirring frequently, until cubes have dissolved and mixture thickens.
6. Add all other ingredients and stir. Transfer to 8x12 baking pan. Cover and bake about 15 minutes.
7. Add cooked green beans, cooked noodles, pepper, parsley flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder to ground beef mixture; stir to combine.
Return to Pasta Recipes index