What You Need
3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 (8-ounce) package spaghetti
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 pound Velveeta (cut into small cubed)
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of garlic powder
What To Do
1. Add chicken breasts to large pot of boiling, salted water, and cook until done. Remove chicken, but keep water boiling.
2. Shred chicken and set aside.
3. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain.
4. Return spaghetti to pot and place back on stove over low heat. Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with chile peppers and cheese.
5. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
6. Allow cheese to melt, stirring frequently, then remove to serving bowl.
Return to Spaghetti Recipes index