Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce Recipe
This Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 pound ground turkey
1 28-oz. can tomatoes, cut up
1 cup finely shopped green bell pepper
1 cup finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound spaghetti, uncooked
What To Do
1. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over high heat. Add turkey; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain and discard fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes (with juice), green pepper, onion, garlic, oregano and black pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer covered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove cover; simmer for 15 minutes more.
4. While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti in unsalted water, then drain.
5. Pour sauce over spaghetti and serve.
Return to Spaghetti Recipes index