Asian Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This Asian Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 lb. each)
1/3 cup soy sauce
What To Do
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger and black pepper; mix until well blended.
2. Place pork tenderloins into a plastic bag; pour marinade over pork in bag. Close bag tightly; marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to overnight.
3. Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
4. Grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes for medium doneness, turning after first 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with sliced pork; garnish with cilantro.
Return to Pork Recipes index