Orange Glazed Pork Roast Recipe
This Orange Glazed Pork Roast recipe makes 12 servings.
What You Need
1 (6-pound) bone-in pork loin roast
1 tablespoon dry mustard
3 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup honey
1 orange, sliced, optional
Pepper, freshly ground
2 tablespoons steak sauce
What To Do
1. Rub dry mustard into roast and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Make a drip pan of aluminum foil about 1-1/2 inches deep and extending about 3 inches on each side of roast; place under roast.
3. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast.
4. Place on grill about 6 inches above low coals. Close hood of grill. Cook for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 150F.
5. Combine orange juice concentrate, honey and steak sauce in a small saucepan. Heat until bubbly and brush on roast. Grill an additional 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160F, basting often with sauce.
6. Let roast stand for 10-15 minutes before carving to allow juices to set. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Pork Recipes index