Pork, Cabbage and Avocado Salad Recipe
Broiled pork tenderloin, shredded cabbage and avocado combine in this filling salad. It makes 4-6 servings.
What You Need
1-pound pork tenderloin
2 cloves garlic, minced, separated
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger, separated
1 small bag shredded cabbage
1 avocado, cubed
1/4 cup olive oil
Juice of 1 lime
2 green onions, sliced
What To Do
1. Butterlfy cut the pork tenderloin.
2. Mix one minced garlic clove, half of minced ginger and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and cover both sides of pork tenderloin with mixture.
3. Place tenderloin on broiler rack and broil about 8-10 minutes on each side, until meat is done.
4. Allow pork to cool, then cube.
5. In a salad bowl, layer cabbage mix, cubed pork and cubed avocado.
6. In a shaker jar, mix remaining soy sauce, ginger and garlic, plus oil and lime juice. Shake well, then pour over salad.
7. Toss gently and top with green onion plus desired amount of honey-roasted peanuts.
Return to Pork Recipes index