Pork Chops Supreme Recipe
This Pork Chops Supreme recipes is a variety of smothered pork chops, with sour cream and beef broth serving to tenderize the meat during baking.
What You Need
8 pork chops
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups flour
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 cup boiling water
1 cup sour cream
2 medium onions, sliced
1 can sliced mushrooms (drained)
Vegetable oil for frying
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a wide-mouthed, shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge each pork chop to coat well.
3. Add vegetable oil to frying pan and heat, then brown pork chops.
4. Transfer browned chops to roasting player. Top each chop with onion slices and mushrooms.
5. Mix boiling water with beef bouillon cubes until cubes have dissolved; add sour cream and stir well.
6. Pour sour cream sauce over pork chops in roasting pan.
7. Cover roasting pan and bake 90 minutes.
Return to Pork Recipes index