Pork Tenderloin Medallions Recipe
This Pork Tenderloin Medallions recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Dill weed, to taste
1 tablespoon freeze green peppercorns, dried
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 tablespoon honey
1 pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into medallions
Thyme, to taste
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
What To Do
1. Soak peppercorns in water for 30 minutes, then drain.
2. Lightly coat tenderloin medallions in flour and saute in non-stick pan with 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil until lightly browned.
3. Sprinkle medallions with crushed dill weed and thyme. Cover, cook on low heat while preparing sauce.
4. Combine orange juice, mustard, honey, and soaked peppercorns.
5. Coat medallions with sauce and cook on low heat for 20 minutes longer. Turn medallions to glaze with sauce.
6. Serve hot garnished with parsley and orange slices.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Pork Recipes index