Roasted Honey Pepper Pork Recipe
This Roasted Honey-Pepper Pork recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
About 2 1/2 lbs. boneless pork loin roast
2 tablespoons crushed mixed peppercorns*
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Fresh thyme and cranberries, for garnish
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon thyme, crushed
What To Do
1. Carefully score roast 1/2 inch deep completely around roast, taking care not to cut string holding roast together.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients; mix well.
3. Spoon or brush 2/3 of honey mixture over pork to coat. Place meat on roasting rack in baking pan.
4. Roast at 300F for 1 hour; brush with remaining honey mixture and cook about 45 minutes or until thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 170F.
5. Cool 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with fresh thyme and cranberries.
*Black or white peppercorns can be substituted.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Pork Recipes index