Stir Fry Pork with Vegetables and Rice Recipe
What You Need
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
2 cups hot water
2 cups (uncooked) rice
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups frozen cut broccoli
2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
1/4 cup onion, minced
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup mushrooms (canned, drained)
1 lb., 7 oz. ground pork
4 tbsp soy sauce
What To Do
1. Heat broth and water to a boil in sauce pan; add rice and cook according to package instructions (if not available, simmer over low about 15 minutes).
2. Add broccoli, carrot, onion and garlic powder into 1 tablespoon of hot oil in skillet. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Remove, add mushrooms, cook for 1 minute and set aside.
4. Into second tablespoon of oil in skillet, add pork and brown. Drain.
5. Add soy sauce and stir.
6. Add vegetables. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until all ingredients are well heated.
7. Pour over cooked rice.
Return to Pork Recipes index