Smoked Sausage Corn Salad Recipe
What You Need
1 8-oz. package smoked sausage
1 16-oz. package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 2 1/4-oz. can sliced ripe olives, drained
1/4 cup Dijon vinaigrette dressing
1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
What To Do
1. Cut sausage lengthwise and saute over medium heat until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
2. Remove from skillet, slice into small pieces and let cool.
3. Combine bell pepper, corn, onion, olives and sausage in a medium bowl.
4. Add dressing and hot sauce; mix well to coat.
5. Cover and chill for several hours. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Return to Salad Recipes index