Accordian Sandwich Recipe
What You Need
1 pound loaf French bread
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
5 ounces deli-sliced chicken or turkey
2 1/2 ounces deli-sliced ham
6 ounces cheese slices
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Slice bread 15 times along its top, without cutting through bottom crust.
3. Add mayonnaise, Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese to bowl and stir together.
4. Stuff bread - between every other slice - with ham, chicken or turkey, and slices of your favorite cheese.
5. Place teaspoon of mayo mixture on top of meat pockets, spreading slightly.
6. Place bread on baking sheet and then into oven for approximately 15 minutes.
Return to Sandwich Recipes index