Caesar Steak Sandwich Recipe
This Caesar Steak Sandwich recipe makes four servings. The source is the Cattlemen's Beef Board.
What You Need
4 beef shoulder center steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
1/3 cup prepared creamy Caesar dressing
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 Kaiser rolls, split
4 romaine lettuce leaves
8 tomato slices
What To Do
1. Combine Caesar dressing and mayonnaise in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of beef steaks evenly with pepper. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning 2 to 3 times.
3. Top steaks evenly with cheese. Remove steaks; keep warm.
4. Place rolls cut sides down on grid; grill 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
5. Spread cut sides of rolls with dressing mixture.
6. Line bottom of each roll with lettuce and tomato; top with steak. Close sandwiches.
Return to Sandwich Recipes index