Beer Batter Fried Shrimp Recipe
This Beer Batter Fried Shrimp recipe makes six servings.
What You Need
12 ounces beer
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
Dash hot pepper sauce
2 pounds shrimp, shelled, deveined
Oil for frying
What To Do
1. Clean shrimp; rinse under cool running water and drain well. Pat dry.
2. Add oil to deep skillet or deep fryer and heat to 375F.
3. Mix together flour, salt and paprika. Pour in beer and add hot sauce to taste. Mix well.
4. Dip shrimp into batter and coat.
5. Carefully drop battered shrimp into hot oil a few at a time. Fry until golden brown and cripsy.
6. Move to paper towels to drain.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index