What You Need
1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do
1. Add shrimp and lime juice to a bowl and toss well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, red pepper and black pepper.
3. Sprinkle mixed dry ingredients over shrimp, then toss shrimp to coat.
4. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat until hot.
5. Add shrimp to skillet, cooking for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; stir constantly.
6. Transfer to serving dish. Cover and chill at least one hour before serving. Garnish with lime wedges for serving.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index