Caribbean Coconut Shrimp Recipe
What You Need
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup grated coconut
Mango Dipping Sauce
2 tablespoons mango marmalade
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons orange juice
What To Do
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Mix in wine, then add shrimp to batter.
3. In a large saucepan or deep, heavy skillet, heat 1 inch oil.
4. Remove shrimp from batter, coat in coconut, and drop into oil. Fry shrimp until lightly browned and drain on paper towels.
5. Serve with mango dipping sauce.
Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index