This Curry Shrimp recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/4 cup cold water
2 tablespoons cooking oil
What To Do
1. Mix lime juice, salt, pepper, thyme, chives and garlic powder together and rub onto shrimp.
2. Allow seasoned shrimp to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Mix curry powder in cold water.
4. Put 2 tablespoons oil in deep, heavy skillet. Heat oil, add curry mixture and cook 2-3 minutes until thick.
5. Add shrimp to skillet, stirring to coat. Cook about five minutes.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index