Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe
This Garlic Shrimp Pasta recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 pound vermicelli
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do
1. Place vermicelli pasta and vegetable oil into large pot of boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente.
2. While pasta is cooking, place shrimp into pot of boiling, salted water and cook just until shrimp turn pink (approximately 3-5 minutes). When finished, remove shrimp, remove tails, and place in bowl of warm water.
3. Mix butter and minced garlic in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high until butter is melted. Stir.
4. Drain pasta. Transfer to serving dish.
5. Drizzle butter/garlic over vermicelli, add shrimp, and toss.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top and serve.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index