This Vanilla Shrimp recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon minced onions
1/2 teaspoon McCormick Seasoned Pepper Blend
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chicken broth
What To Do
1. Add first five ingredients to large plastic bag and shake well to mix.
2. Add shrimp, seal bag, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. In a saute pan, melt butter, then add shrimp (reserve marinade) and saute until pink.
4. Remove shrimp from pan. Add marinade and chicken broth; boil for 10 minutes.
5. Return shrimp to pan and heat through.
Return to Shrimp Recipes index