Cream of Potato Soup Recipe
This Cream of Potato Soup recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
5 medium potatoes
3 cups potato water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic
1 cup sweet cream
What To Do
1. Peel potatoes and cut into smaller chunks.
2. Add potatoes and garlic to saucepan; cover with 5 cups water and bring to boil. Cook until potatoes are tender.
3. Drain, but reserve 3 cups of the water.
4. Mash potatoes and garlic clove, the add reserved potato water, cream, and salt to taste.
5. Bring mixture to a boil, then serve.
Return to Potato Soup Recipes index