Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks Recipe
This Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks recipe makes four servings. Source: National Turkey Federation.
What You Need
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
4 turkey drumsticks (about 4 pounds)
What To Do
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey in small saucepan. Simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered.
2. Arrange turkey drumsticks in foil-lined roasting pan. Pour sauce over drumsticks. Cover and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator, turning drumsticks occasionally.
3. Spray grill with vegetable oil and place drumsticks on grill.
4. Grill until browned, about 7 minutes on each side. Turn and baste frequently during cooking.
5. Continue to grill over low heat about 1 hour or until the internal temperature registers 180 degrees F.
Return to Turkey Recipes index