Maple Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe
This Maple Roasted Turkey Breast recipe makes 7 servings. Source: National Turkey Federation.
What You Need
1 (2 to 3 pound) boneless turkey breast
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons Chinese chili paste with garlic
8 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon 5-spice powder
What To Do
1. Season turkey with salt and pepper.
2. In a 2-cup bowl, whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, chili paste, garlic and 5-spice powder until combined. Pour over turkey, coating all surfaces.
3. Cover turkey; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 325F.
5. Drain turkey and place in a large shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
6. Roast about 60-65 minutes, basting with pan juices. Continue cooking until internal temperature registers 170F.
7. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Return to Turkey Recipes index