Ravioli Turkey Stroganoff Recipe
This Ravioli Turkey Stroganoff recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 25-ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 pound lean ground turkey
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup sour cream
What To Do
1. Cool ravioli according to instructions on package. Drain.
2. Place oil in large frying and pan and heat over high.
3. Place turkey and Italian Seasoning into frying pan and cook until turkey is browned, breaking up into 1-inch crumbles.
4. Stir in soup and milk and bring to a simmer.
5. Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream.
6. Add ravioli to pan and gently toss to coat. Serve.
Return to Turkey Recipes index