Tarragon Turkey Salad Recipe
This Tarragon Turkey Salad recipe is built on a base of pasta and makes 8 servings.
What You Need
4 cups bowtie pasta, uncooked
2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
3/4 cup sliced celery
1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What To Do
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
2. Transfer cooked pasta to large bowl and add turkey, celery and oranges.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, orange juice, mustard, tarragon, orange peel, salt and pepper.
4. Pour dressing over pasta and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Serve over lettuce leaves.
Return to Turkey Recipes index