Turkey Cabbage Casserole Recipe
What You Need
1 lb. ground turkey
1 cup cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup (uncooked) white rice
2 cups tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place shredded cabbage in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
3. Cook turkey in skillet until browned. Add onions, stirring occasionally, for three minutes.
4. Add uncooked rice to turkey and onions and stir. Pour turkey and rice over cabbage in casserole dish.
5. Combine tomato sauce, garlic and oregano and pour over mixture in casserole dish.
6. Cover and bake for one hour.
Return to Turkey Recipes index