What You Need
1 pound turkey, cubed
1 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup zucchini, sliced
1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
1 cube chicken bouillon
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
What To Do
1. Dissolve chicken bouillon cube in a half cup of hot water.
2. Combine broth, soy sauce and cornstarch in small bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in skillet over high heat. Add garlic and turkey. Cook, stirring, until turkey is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in color.
4. Add vegetables plus 1/4 cup hot water to cooked turkey. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until vegetables have started to tenderize.
5. Remove cover and bring to boil. Cook until almost all liquid has evaporated.
6. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve over steamed rice.
Return to Turkey Recipes index