Wheat Banana Bread Recipe
This Wheat Banana Bread recipe uses whole wheat pastry flour and honey. It makes one loaf.
What You Need
3 overripe bananas
1/2 cup honey
3 tablespoosn canola oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and lightly oil a loaf pan.
2. Mash bananas; mix with honey, canola oil and vanilla extract.
3. Stir whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda and salt together and add nuts.
4. Add your two bowls of ingredients together and blend.
5. Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake 40 minutes or until center is set.
Return to Banana Bread Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes