Cheese Garlic Biscuits Recipe
This Cheese-Garlic Biscuits recipe makes 10 biscuits.
What You Need
1 cup milk
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups self-rising flour
Butter or margarine, melted
Cheddar cheese, grated
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add milk, mayo, sugar and flour to bowl and beat until smooth and completely combined, about 1 minute.
3. Add 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese and incorporate into dough.
4. Drop batter into 10 paper-lined muffin cups. Drizzle the top of each with 1 teaspoon melted margarine or butter, dust each with garlic powder plus 1 scant teaspoon of additional grated cheese.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and tripled in size.
6. Cool in pan on rack for 30 minutes.
Return to Biscuit Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes